Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Life gets away.....

In the shuffle of life, keeping up on our doings seems to get away from us.  I just looked at posts that have been started and never finished and there is a lot of them! In order to remedy that it is about time we started to be better at posting. So, here is a little update on the Dills.

Michael is in school this semester. He is working hard, studying a lot and only had 7 classes left to take before he graduates in July. He no longer works at Taco Bell (as of last April or so). He now works as a TA on campus. He is always on the hunt for a new adventure for us to go on, and is very good at encouraging me to follow my dreams. I simply adore this boy. He is so handsome and caring that sometimes I stop and ask myself how I ever got so lucky.

I am not in school this semester, but will be in January. I have 8 classes left to take before I graduate in July. I am currently working up a few surprises that I will blog soon enough. I love staying at home and literally crafting almost all day every day, taking care of my Mdill, and being able to spend time watching my niece Nora. This semester off has been the answer to many many prayers. I have been able to work on and strengthen me.  

Together we love adventures. I think anyone that knows us knows that we are always on the hunt to do something fun. There are a lot of recent adventures we could share, but I won't bore you with tons of photos and whatnot. Rather, I'm going to share one picture my sister Amy took of us recently. I think it sums us up pretty well.


Needless to say, we are happy, healthy, and chugging right along. Yes, we do have our trials, heartaches, and rough days. But, despite those things we wouldn't change our lives from where we are and what we are doing. 

Look forward in the future to posts about things we've been up to in the past and things we will be doing in the future. 


1 comment:

  1. I want to hear more about your adventures. Keep blogging please. SO exciting that you both are almost done. Now all you need to do is move to California. ;)

    ReplyDelete